stellarium mobile plus version 1.0.9 big bug report

Posted by  zhihong he on 2019-04-08 at 14:49

• Author
    zhihong he
    Participant

Hello, I have paid for the “stellarium mobile plus”. The Chinese translation of this application is really imperfect and will bring some inconvenience in use. And now part of it is Chinese, and some parts are in English. The mixture of Chinese and English looks bad. Most importantly, I even found Chinese translation errors in your application. For example, the current Chinese translation of “Set at” is “設定為”, the correct simplified Chinese translation is “落下于”, and the correct traditional Chinese translation is “落下於”. The wrong Chinese translation of “Rise at” is “升起的位置”, the correct simplified Chinese translation is “升起于”, and the correct traditional Chinese translation is “升起於”. I hope that you can provide a better Chinese translation. Please update and improve the Chinese translation. Please remove all Chinese translation errors. I can help you with Chinese translation. I have extensive Chinese translation experience.

Fabien Chéreau
    Keymaster

Hi,

thanks a lot, we have made the changes you suggested in our code – so next version will be better hopefully!

Fabien

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.